World Class Engineering and Civil Construction
We are Umpisi Group
The Umpisi Journey
Our Company Profile
Our Work In Progress
Our Key Assurance Qualities
- As a minimum, we aim to meet our Client’s objectives within their time, budget and quality framework.
- Most importantly, we have an obligation to enhance a valuable, self sustaining engineering firm that our Clients, shareholders and employees can be proud to be associated with.
- To perform as a reputable engineering and development company in implementing relevant, affordable and sustainable engineering solutions.
- Always considering the long-term implications to the environment the effects caused as a result of the solutions and activities we propose.
- To provide quality service by performing our duties in a professional manner with integrity abiding by legal requirements and codes of practice at all times.
- Innovatively involving clients, suppliers and our partners in the engineering (built Environment) industry with the aim of promoting the exchange of ideas that promote good practice.
Best and stand out
We are innovative
Our firm, Umpisi Engineers®, is fully aware of the fact that a project does not only consist of an engineering component neither does a solution to a problem starts and ends in the design office, but that financial-, social- and environmental aspects play a major role in planning and implementation. A solution to a problem needs to meet both the client’s and or the receiving community’s expectations of such a commodity and to be a sustainable solution over a long period of time.
We Are Expert Engineers
The practice is constituted as a two Close Corporations, and is managed by the founder member and a Professional Engineer, Mr. Vuyisa Mqokiyana who holds a B. Sc Civil Engineering degree from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Leading by example, CEO/Chairman Vuyisa Mqokiyana is the powerhouse driving the ongoing quest to ensure effective leadership and profitable management at Umpisi Group®.
Incorporating company values, aspirations and key aspects of the company’s human resource philosophy, Vuyisa has formulated a highly successful game plan.
Having served as a management committee member & Director for over ten years on a number of leading South African Consulting firms, he has thus gained invaluable corporate governance knowledge and experience.
A specialist in project management, structural engineering, water and sanitation services, and an in-depth hands-on experience in many other Civil Engineering disciplines,Vuyisa has built up an enviable track-record through successfully managing many large-scale and small-scale projects. He further ensures that the company remains committed to the creation of viable solutions that are simple, comprehensive, cost effective, financially sustainable and appropriate to the unique needs of the company’s varied clients.
Get in touch
Please feel free to get in touch with us should you require any assistance or have any queries.
No. 108, IL Palazzo Building
Corner Solstice Rd & Zenith Drive, Umhlanga Ridge, Durban, 4000
Monday – Friday 09.00 – 23.00
Sunday 09.00 – 16.00